Edara specializes in the area of property management involving the day-to-day operation and management of a property that is jointly owned and comprises multiple units, common areas and common facilities.
Large residential projects / townships need defined process management to manage the operations. . Owners in these types of schemes automatically become members of an Owners' or Community Association. These associations ultimately bear responsibility for the maintenance and management of common areas such as lobbies and corridors, and shared leisure facilities such as swimming pools and gyms. They are also responsible for running the administrative and financial aspects of the property.
The Strata Manager's role is to work with the Owners' Corporation and Executive Committee to successfully control, manage, maintain and administer the property and to create an appropriate community environment and includes tasks such as:
- General accounting - Book keeping & Accounts
- Budgeting - Forecasting year budgets /tendering etc.
- Invoicing of levies/service charges - Annual CAM collection
- Arrears collections - Continuous follow up with unpaid customers and owners
- Financial reporting - Presenting audited accounts & books to the Executive Committee board / for AGM
- Sub Contract management - Tendering, defining & coordinating with the vendors for the support services.
- Meeting preparation - Quarterly & AGMs
- Communication with property stakeholders - CAM collection / Developments inside the project etc
- Coordination of maintenance tasks - PPM & On call services
- Enforcement of rules/by-laws ( mostly tenants & new owners)
- Issuance of notices, orders and certificates - In coordination with Executive Committee board
- General secretarial tasks -Supporting and assisting the Executive Committee for their day to day activities